- 12 Week season with Grand Finals
- Tuesdays / Thursdays
- Game times between 6.00pm – 9.00pm
- All spots are first come, first served, so don’t miss out!
- Adult mixed teams welcome
- Friendly qualified Umpires
- 4 x 9 min quarters
- Indoor court with fans
- One simple booking fee. No other costs.
I am the target text.
3 reasons SportUP leagues are different?
- Social – meet other players and teams at socials once a month
- Welcome individual players – We guarantee to put you in a friendly team
- Book with friends – save a space for your friend and we can put you on the same team.
I really want to play but don't have a team?
No problem! You can sign up as an individual or with a friend and we will find the friendly teamates for you :)
Why SportUP doesn't offer insurance
Essentially because you get a better deal with private health cover. A club wide policy would require you to be insured for the whole year rather than just for the length of the league so it would increase registration prices.
Plus as a blanket policy it would provide only very limited cover of up to specific amounts e.g. $20 on each Physio. If you don’t have a medicare card or private health cover we recommend you take out a personal accident or injury policy.
Whilst SportUP aims to provide a safe and fun place to play sport, accidents do happen so make sure you know what you are covered for with your insurance.
Have more questions?
Or message us by filling out the form below and we will try to get back to you within 24hrs.