- 12 Week season
- Game times between 6.00pm – 9.00pm
- All spots are first come, first served, so don’t miss out!
North Brisbane Basketball
- ‘Open’ Comp = all players over 18
- Mens, Mixed or Ladies teams welcome
- No Mixed rules but Ladies baskets worth double
- Grand Final Prizes
- Friendly qualified Referee
- 4 x 9 min quarters
- One simple booking fee. No other costs.
I am the target text.
4 reasons SportUP leagues are different?
- Social – meet other players and teams at socials once a month
- Welcome individual players – We guarantee to put you in a friendly team
- Indoor venue with electronic scoreboard, fans and changing rooms
- Online subs group – so your team never has to play short
I really want to play but don't have a team?
No problem, our mission at SportUP is to help you get playing!
You can sign up as an individual and we will find the friendly teammates for you 😁
Can I join with a friend?
Absolutely, all you have to do is register as an individual player.
You can choose to invite a friend and they will get sent a coupon code to join you on your team.
Once they book as an individual player, we guarantee to place you together on the same team 😁
What is the Happiness Guarantee?
We are so confident that you will love your first game as an individual player.
That if you don’t enjoy your first game, you can move to any other team, competition or sport for free.
Just call 0425908308 within 24hrs from your first game.
Please note there are no refunds provided regardless of reason eg injury, moving away, work etc.
We find this provides more committed players for your team giving your team the best chance to do well in the season :)
Why doesn't SportUP offer insurance?
Essentially because you get a better deal with private health cover. A club wide policy would require you to be insured for the whole year rather than just for the length of the league so it would increase registration prices.
Plus as a blanket policy it would provide only very limited cover of up to specific amounts e.g. $20 on each Physio. If you don’t have a medicare card or private health cover we recommend you take out a personal accident or injury policy.
Whilst SportUP aims to provide a safe and fun place to play sport, accidents do happen so make sure you know what you are covered for with your insurance.
Is there a list of rules for the Competition?
Yep definitely, you can find a list of all the rules online but feel free to contact us if you want to clarify anything.
Still have a question?
Search our official FAQ here, it has all the answers to our most popular questions.
Or message us by filling out the form below and we will try to get back to you within 24hrs.